Re: 1973 Spider Hazard Switch

I have a wiring diagram for 2000 Berlina, assume the wiring is the same.
this is what it says:

Hazard switch
terminal #:
TERMINAL 31 - black, two wires joined at switch.  one end to common ground,
which then jumps to black pin 31 on flasher,  the other switch terminal lead
goes to the hazard switch illuminating light.

TERMINAL 49a - white/black - to flasher 49a (49a here has 2 wires connected,
the other is black and goes to the directional stalk).

TREMINAL R - blue - which runs to the connector joining the rear harness (pin
4), jumps to directional stalk

TERMINAL L - blue/black which does the same thing (pin 5 in connector).

Hazard switch has terminal IDs molded into base, next to corresponding
terminal.

I'll tell ya, reading these diagrams ain't a job for anyone w/ astigmatism!!
hope this helps, good luck.

andy kress