1973 Spider Hazard Switch

I have recently acquired a 1973 Alfa Spider, great body, decent engine.
The previous owner messed up the console wiring.  I purchased a wiring
diagram from IAP and have used it to straighten everything out but the
hazard switch/light.  The wiring diagram does not give a
wire-color/terminal-number reference for this switch.  Can you help me
out?  None of my directional and hazards work and suspect this is the
culprit.

**********

Richard (and Julie) I can't help. I have been a one man band in trying
to get people to recognize that ABSOLUTELY NONE (sorry about the
yelling) of the Alfa wiring diagrams include Specific numbers of where
Specific wires are to be attached to hazard light switches, ignition
switches, flasher units, nor emergency flasher units (they're all
separate parts).

I managed to reinstall a few 'missing' wires to a '73 spider's hazard
light switch. Sorry, didn't take notes. Believe me it was pure luck and
doubt if ANY ONE ON THIS ERUDITE DIGEST (oops, so sorry) can answer your
question - short of taking their own car apart - and no Fred, the answer
does not lie in ANY ALFA wiring diagram or shop manual.

Apparently the feeling is you either Never take anything concerned with
the emergency flasher apart, nor allow a wire to fall off when
reassembling - or one simply does without emergency flashers.

It's beyond stupid and wish I could be of help.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA