Want to trade your Spider for a '74 GTV?

Does anyone in CA have a spider they want to trade for
a 74 GTV? It has 101k and no rust. I just slapped on a
set of the Cromodora Daytona repros with new rubber as
well. It burns the obligatory quart every 500 miles
but runs strong. I just drove it to visit my folks in
Santa Barbara recently from the Bay Area where I live,
and it ran great the whole way. It is not perfect, the
speedo is shot, the passenger side upholstery has a
tear in the seat (driver's appears to have been
redone), and while the paint looks great it is not a
very high quality paint job. But it is a very nice
nearly original car and I have all the receipts going
back to the dealer window sticker. I am the third
owner and have had it for almost two years. The only
reason I am considering getting rid of it is that I am
a lovestruck fool and my new girlfriend loves ragtops.
She also loves driving my Alfa, and loves Spiders, so
I think she's a keeper :+). I would prefer a 70's
spider but would consider a late 80's or 90's model
too. If you are interested drop me a line at
gt_theo@domain.elided. This idea is still in the initial
stages but I would take the plunge for the right car.
My car is red but I would want to trade for one that
is not. After going to school at Berkeley my friends
have already given me enough grief about owning a red
car :+) (Stanfurd colors, in case you didn't make the
connection).

regards,
George
http://autos.yahoo.com