Help with isostatic linkage

I admit that it's been a long time since I've pulled the transmission on a
transaxle car...and now I realize that my experience has been on
non-isostatic GTV6's.

So, how DO I get the shift rod loose from the transmission anyway? All bolts
are currently out of all mounts and it's sitting on two jacks. Do I remove
the pin from the rod which enters the transmission?

Any and all advice would be welcomed!

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA

  eBay ID: ejham_2001 -- I'm listing some a/c parts tonight on 5-day
auctions