ISO '74 GTV owner in CT

All: About 5-6 years ago I sold a '74 GTV to a guy from NE Connecticut--I was
running a car business out of Brattleboro, VT at the time. I promised him I
would send the original owner's manual and some other bits I had kicking
around, but never did.

I still have the stuff and would like to send it to it's rightful owner. If
you are harboring a long-standing resentment against the guy who never sent
your GTV bits, now is the chance to get your stuff--you'll have to work on the
resentment on your own.

If this sounds familiar, please contact me off-digest with the car's VIN or
selling price.

Bill Bartlett
'71 Spider
Playa del Rey, CA