Re: drip drip drip

Thanks for all the great answers!  The consenus is that my waterpump may
well be leaking, but I need to get an inspection mirror and look underneath
the pump at the weep hole to see what's really going on.  Now I know where
to look, I'll do so just as soon as I get that baby home tonight.

-Taylor Clark
 74 Spider (its a really nice day for one in Seattle)