Looking for a Good Verde Crankshaft

OK, I have decided I definitely need a new crank.  Although grinding it may be theoretically possible, it is not recommended and the thicker bearing shells seem to be made of unobtanium.

So, who has a good used (or new) Verde crank they could part with?  I'd consider a complete motor (ideally with a stripped timing belt and top-end damage to keep the price down).  I'd even consider a complete Verde parts car if the price is right.  I'm in the Chicago area, but I'm willing to travel if necessary to get the part I need.

Since Verde motors are not exactly growing on trees, and are sought after for GTV6 conversions, what are my chances of being able to use a 164 crank?  Would I still be able to mount the driveshaft pilot bushing?

Thanks,

Dave J.
Island Lake, IL
1987 Milano Verde