Help with an Alfa in Michigan

Hey Everyone,

I'm interested in purchasing a mid-60s vintage Alfa currently located in
central Michigan (Grand Rapids area).  Trouble is, I'm no where near the upper
Midwest and am finding it difficult to arrange my work schedule to fly out and
see the car.  Can anyone suggest an Alfa-savvy shop or very knowledgeable
individual in the area that is/may be willing to provide an inspection of the
car?  I need a mechanical inspection of course but am really interested in an
evaluation of the condition of the body including rust or damage repair.  I'll
happily pay a reasonable fee.

can help,

albert