Re: GTV6 rear rotor bolts

Richard Bies wrote:

(There is a temptation to fit Milano socket-head cap screws -- but there
is also an access problem with these...)
If you can find them... Neither McMaster-Carr nor MSC were able to find (if I remember correctly) M8x1.0 socket head cap screws (just checked MetricSpecialties too). I had destroyed two of mine trying to remove them. A friendly digester gave me two from a parted Milano to replace mine.

In any case, make sure you put some thread locker on those bolts. They can vibrate loose, it's no fun shooting a brake rotor out the back at 65mph. Ask me how I know. *sigh*

--Mark