Milano Clunk

My Milano racecar has started making a new noise...

It's somewhere in the rear of the car, and it happens when the rear
suspension moves up & down. I can replicate it every time by just pushing
down sharply on the rear bumper. My thought is that it's coming from the
DeDion pivot (I have the SZ uniball replacement), although it's kindof hard
to tell where it's coming from because the hollow DeDion amplifies the
sound.

Is this just a normal thing with the SZ DeDion bushing, or should I be
worried? I don't really care about the noise itself (I can barely hear it
with my helmet on anyway)... but I'm worried that I'll be driving around the
track and something will fall apart and I'll go flying into an immovable
object or another car.

Thanks,

Chip Mutza
San Diego, CA