Re: Misbehaving GTV6 and Milano 3.0

Cant help with the Disco Lights on the dash, I had this happen to my Verde in the cold. Would clear up once the car was warmed a bit. Definitely clean all the connections where sensors attach and use some of the special grease (name of which eludes me at this time) in the connections to keep connections clean and promote conductivity.

With regards to the GTV6 cutting out intermittently, certain later year GTV6's have a roll over cut off switch. On my 85 GTV6 i had a similar prob where hard acceleration and/or hitting potholes and the like would make the car sound like I hit the rev limiter and occassionally totally cut out down to an idle. Later figured out that the roll over switch located on the passenger fender well was to blame. Fixed it and all was right again.

Good luck,
Antonio