GTV6 rear rotor bolts

We went over this at least once over the past couple years:

What works is a long, high-quality six-point thin-wall combination wrench
-- the one I use is by BONNEY (acquired for that purpose only, but
otherwise quite useful).

It is also possible to get fair access with sockets after the flange is
separated.

But treat yourself to a fine tool, and get the BONNEY -- under $15.

(There is a temptation to fit Milano socket-head cap screws -- but there
is also an access problem with these...)

r.m.bies