Car radio for a 105 GTV

Are there any Italian made car stereos that will look good in an Alfa 105?
I am reluctant to install one as I want to keep it as original as possible,
but when the engine is not running, it gets a tad boring.  Any suggestions?
What I would be looking for would have dials or knobs instead of buttons,
not too much fancy lighting, sounds great with some decent wattage.
Anything exist that closely resembles this description?  What do you use on
yours?  Please give me some suggestions even if it doesn't fit the above
criteria.  I want to listen to something when the car is parked and the
engine is off.

Thanks!

Mark