re: Glorious northern CA

Ooh ooh, I want to rain on his parade too!

Seriously...I...errr...LIVE in Half Moon Bay, and all that Greg said I find
to be true....this is a great place to live...and own sports cars. You just
need to know WHEN and WHERE to drive them fast. Sure traffic in the Bay Area
can be a pain, really it can, but seeing the fog bank crawling over 92 makes
it all worth while...as soon as I see that, I know I'm almost home. The
grass may be greener on the other side, but we've got sand over here!

Ted
78 Alfetta Sedan
HMB, CA

by the way, Greg, I'm not familiar with the restaurant you mentioned. Where
is it?