Re: Glorious northern CA

Maybe you saw alot of Alfas because we're all unemployed and spend our days
burning 91 octane for the fun of it...(at least in my case). I'll have to go
check-out the Smokehouse one of these days.

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA
168LS

During our stay, we traversed Hwy
1 from Santa Cruz to SF, and all points in between.  I saw many Alfa's of
various models, and nearly every driver sported a grin.  How fortunate so
many
of you are to be able to unwind from a day's work by spiriting up and down
the
curvy roads, unencumbered once the locals find their ways home from work,