Latest Alfa Owner and Spider Speedos...

Nice bunch of articles in the latest Alfa Owner magazine. Congrats to
Storhok and the crew for a great showing in the Grassroots Challenge, nice
acknowledgement of the copy of Hugh Tompkins GTA Junior paint job, too.
Fascinating article on race cornerworking from Mike Hemsley (what a way to
get close to the action) and always good to see Bill Bean's interesting and
informative "Magazine Watch" column.

On the speedo irregularities (reading slower over time) on the late Spiders,
that is absolutely the most common problem we've seen. Over time, the value
of the trimmer pot on the pcb of the speedo changes value. We used to send
off the speedos to Palo Alto or North Hollywood, but now we just adjust the
existing pot using our signal generator until we can't correct it anymore
and then replace the pot. Can't think of the value off hand, but that's the
deal!

-Peter Krause
www.krauseandengland.com