73 GTV Question: Oil soaking the plugs

Hi everybody,

I am new with Alfa 105's (or any Alfa for that matter)and as I am still a
student, I would like to seek out your advise before I assume the worst.  I
am concerned about the amount of motor oil soaking the spark plugs on my 73
2000 GTV.  Two of the plugs are actually soaking in oil.  Would anyone be
able to tell me what might be the problem?  I apologise that this is such a
silly question, but this is my first ever Alfa and I really would hate to
find that my engine is shot (though it is running okay).  I plan to restore
in the near future and I use this car as a daily driver.  Thanks in advance!

Mark