MG versus Alfa

I presently own both a 1970 MGB and a 1971 Alfa GT Junior. As for comparing one car to the other I could go on forever telling you which one is the best of the two. They are both desirable cars to the people who love these classics. Everyone has their own ideas on which classic car is best. Lets stop here, as soon we will be comparing every car which was ever built.
Bert
Brisbane
Australia
1970 MGB Roadster