RE: MG the Best Sports Car? Hardly!

Now that you guys have had your fun bashing MG, I'd just like to say that
while I love my '84 Spider, I also love my MG's: 4 of them.  A '34 NA
Magnette 6 cyl overhead cam, a '37 Big MG SA drop head Tickford coupe, a '38
TA which I just drove top down all the way from Oakland to Durango, CO and
back for our Western Gathering of the Faithful. Didn't miss a beat and I
never saw one Alfa on the road......just Austin Healys heading to Lake Tahoe
for their Gathering.  Oh, last MG is an Arnolt TD, body by Bertone.  One of a
hundred made, you might have seen it at Concours Italino in past
years...peacock blue.

Our own Scott Fisher is a former MG guy.......he has been strangely silent
during this little bash session.

This list alone is proof that Alfa is NOT the greatest sports car ever
either...... you guys have way more electrical problems than the Prince ever
thought of having!!

Now back to Alfa problems!!
Cheers
Terry in Oakland