Alfa spider quad for sale Atlanta

Selling my spider. Buying another Italian car. Red monochromatic paint job.
Momo steering wheel/shift knob. New clutch. Shifts great in all gears. Canvas
top excellent.No hardtop. Slight door ding ps. 91 spider door panels with
blackseats/red stitching. Drive anywhere. I have owned it for a couple of
years. I bought it from a former alfa mechanic.Needs Nothing. $5500. Email
for pics. Serious only please.
BTW I have sold my Giulia. Thank you for the inquiries.

--Dave Robinson