Stock Milano Wheels For Sale

I have a set of 5 stock alloy wheels from a Milano Gold for sale. The wheels
themselves are in great shape. No curb rash, no nasty dents and they are
straight. The tires that are on them are somewhat worn Road Hugger GT-A's.
On the spare is a old Bridgestone I think. It had a leak and won't hold air.
The Road Huggers do though.

I would like to get $200 for them. I am located in Seattle (Capitol
Hill)...I would prefer to sell them to someone who can pick them up
(shipping wheels and tires is expensive).

Contact me off Digest: magista@domain.elided or you may call me:
206-227-8181

I can provide photos as well. Just ask...

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold