GTV6 electrics

In a message dated 7/7/2002 7:06:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> 2) The clock and radio no longer work.  I know they are on the same fuse
> so that's the first thing I checked.  It's okay.

I am not so sure this is right.  Check your wiring diagram.  The clock is on
the hot circuit which is always on.  The radio should go on with the ignition
switch in the electic-only or full-on go-ahead position, but it will be off
if the car is off.  I seem to recall there is also a secondary fuse for the
radio, not in the box but in line.  Again, check the wiring diagram.

PS: once I had a Saab that had the radio on the hot circuit. Guess how many
batteries that cost me?  Guess that's normal in aircraft.

Good luck!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA