Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 <-- clearly the greatest sports car of all time
'73 Opel <-- SOHC and coil-sprung, but not outrunning any MG's at the moment

--On Monday, July 8, 2002 3:22 PM -0400 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:49:41 -0400
From: "Greg Stewart" <gt_veloce@domain.elided>
Subject: MGB - the greatest sportscar of all time?

My local newspaper is running an article next Friday in their "Wheels"
section titled "MGB - The Greatest Sportscar of All Time".  I've already
started composing a letter to the editor to rebut this absurd claim, but
would appreciate any additional ammunition my fellow digesters might be
able to provide.

So, let me have it - I need reasons why the Alfa Romeo Spider is a more
appropriate choice than the MGB for "The Greatest Sportscar of All Time"

Cheers,
Greg Stewart
Ottawa, Canada
1974 GTV