RE: Milano transmission / Alfetta transmission

> Now it seems that the Alfetta will become donor to my Milano
> & Spider. My question is this: other than the speedometer
> sender and the clutch (single vs. tri-plate), are there any
> other differences between the Alfetta's and Milano's
> transmissions? A follow-on: is anyone aware of any changes to
> bolt pattern or thread type of the brake rotors and half-shafts?

The shift linkage, as mentioned by another poster, is different, however
you can use the linkage bits from inside your Verde transmission in your
Alfetta transmission.

The speedo sender is different, I don't think it can be swapped.

The Verde diff is limited slip, you're better off to try to save that if
you can.

The stub axles are different, the half shafts have different bolts and
threads to mount them.  Use the ones from the Verde.

You probably also want to carry over the Verde brake calipers, as
they're lighter weight aluminum Brembos.

HTH,

bs