Hard Tops on a 91 Spider

Does anyone know of a source of factory hard tops in the US?  www
highwoodalfa.com has them, but they are in the UK.  (Can't even imagine what
the shipping would be!)  I have seen the 'smoothline' tops, but I would
prefer the original look.  The hard top seems to have only been available on
the veloce model but I wonder how different the mounting hardware could
possibly be?  There weren't many differences between the veloce and standard
spider in 91, and other than the different size tires, the differences seem
to have just been add ons:  different convertible boot, map light in the
glove box, etc.

Thanks for any help!

-Rob Bitzer
 Freehold, NJ