1971 GTV 1750 Windshield removal?

Well, I am about to remove the front and rear windshield from 1971 1750 GTV.
The car is going in for a coulor change. The car  has its origanal silver
paint job so I belive the glass has never been removed. I will be doing this
tommorow so if any one has some tips over nite I would greatly apprecate it.

Is the glass glued in or is just held in by the crome and the ruber???
Please e-mail me at gprentice@domain.elided

1971 1750 Alfa Romeo GTV
1967 BMW 1600ti
1974 BMW 2002tii