Re: A/C, running temp, other myths

There is no difference in cooling system between the Verde and the other Milanos. Like Charlie, I never believe any gauges, but we did measure the real temperature at various points (coolant hoses, overflow tank etc..) using this fancy thermometer gun pointing at hoses etc... and what do you know? my temp. gauge was incredibly accurate, who woulda thunk?

My old radiator was all aluminum, in material as well as exterior color, the new one made by Valeo is (I think) made of aluminum but painted black with all plastic connectors. I am not fond of the plastic parts, since many friends have had problems with them in their Grand Cheerokee, Benzes etc...

Sorry to drag this out, now can we get back to Nascar bashing? (just kidding).

BTW, please email to Speed Channel and express your displeasure with their programming, I have done so several times, it can't hurt.

cheerio,

- Steve.