Non-Functioning 164 LS Speedometer

Hi Mike..

Well, I don't have one.. but in looking about in regards to a 77 Spider tach, I found a place
called "Hollywood Speedometers" or something close.. believe it was a list of part sources on the
gtv6.org site? Yes, they are in LA..
Anyway, talked to the guy, and they would rebuild my tach, speedo, etc.. They do Alfa gauges fairly
often. Whether they rework 164 gauges I don't know, but I imagine they would as well..

Just thought I'd throw that in, in case you run out of all other options..

Jon