2 liter engine stand

OK. so I got the damned thing out. I paid my dues, I cursed at the drive shaft support bearing, I coaxed the transaxle down just far enough to get the @#$%^&* drive shaft out. I even remember to pull the shift lever assembly. 2 LITERS ON THE HOIST, NO PROBLEM. Now what??? there is no way in heck that my engine stand is going to bolt to that motor. Surly someone has run into this, maybe even drawings for some bracket I can have fabricated to make my life easier. Thanks to all you guys for helping me, a reluctant wrench, come this far. I SHALL NOT LET YOU DOWN....

Thanks Again,
Peter Chrimes
Pasadena Ca.
1975 Alfetta Gt    (Fatal Attraction)