Re: Fastest Route to Fontana

There will be several opinions expressed about the "fastest route" in Orange
County, but here's mine:

From Costa Mesa, take the 55 Freeway to the 91 Eastbound follow the 91 to
I-15 Northbound.  The track is just off the 15 after the confluence of the
10 and 15.  Should take you about 30-45 minutes.  There should not be much,
if any, traffic at that time of the morning on a holiday, especially
eastbound.
This link is to a traffic website that shows the major freeways in LA,
Orange and Riverside counties.
http://www.sdinsider.com/autos/traffic/intraffic.html

Have a great time!
--