Engine Pulling

One more thing (for now at least).  Before I put the newer engine back
together I am thinking about sending the fuel rail off to have the injectors
cleaned and ble printed for volume and spray pattern and to have the fuel
lines replaced.
Does anyone have any sources for this service?  What does it cost?  Is it
worth the effort?
Thanks in advance!
And thanks for all the suggestions on the guibo bolts and tie rod ends.

Kevin Smith
Nashville, TN
86 Spider
87 Milano