Top Reconditioner Company -- Never heard of it til last month

    Sorry, forgot to add:  I have no pecuniary interest in or
remunerative expectation from RENOVO, an English company.

    [I just agreed to name my next-born after the CEO's son, who is my
brother's ex's brother's cousin; little does he know I'm getting a
vasectomy in August, but I refuse to add any personal information -- the
heath insurers are reading.  No really.]

Doug Harris
77 Spider
Richmond

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]