Hi All

Hello everyone.  After an extended absence from the digest due to some
strange turns in my life, I am back.  Just wanted to extend a Hello to my
digesti friends.

That site that's being talked about is Tom Chapman.  He's being trying to
get some Alfa business going since the mid-90's as I recall.  I wouldn't put
much stock in it as an independent or corporate sponsored reality.

-Peter Webb