eBay Alfas eBay Alfas eBay Alfas eBay Alfas

    A WRECKED 91 Spider just sold on eBay for $3,676.99.  The buyer has a good rating, so it is not a matter of someone running up the bid with no intention of buying.  Auction number was 1837473053.
    I am just amazed at the prices 91 and newer spiders are bringing.  I had hoped for a cheap parts car to support my two 91 spiders.  But this one sold wrecked for far more than I expected.

Wow... Out here in LA - OC area of So CA, I've been seeing prices from $7-15,000.. average being around $9-10,000.
I'm kicking myself cause I just saw one for $4300, that got sold before I got to look at it.. guy said nothing really wrong, "needed cash fast" but he didn't sound very Alfa knowlegable.

While I'm grumbling about cars.. the 78 sedan for $2500.. was reposted under a new ad, with an added "needs catalytic converter" for $750 (!), I called a day later to find that they sold it already to someone who offered them $500!! (grrrrrrr...) And then I found an ad for a $600 80 Spider that needed a head gasket.. "first guy to look at it, handed me the money" (double grrrrrr...)

Jon - growling in So CA... I promise I'll be in a better mood at the Convention!!