Leather recommendations

I recently recovered the seats of my Duetto in a fabulous red leather--
unfortunately, upon installation, I realized that the color is a bit too
light for my taste, especially in contrast with the cobalt blue of the
exterior.

I know there's probably no way to get it as close to the mottled (two-tone)
burgundy of the door panels, but I would like to darken the leather a shade.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a product that can darken the
leather?  (I have extra leather, so I can experiment on it before
potentially ruining my seats :-)    Also, moving forward, does anyone
recommend any leather conditioner?

Thanks,
Robin

'67 Duetto (almost done... dash is being repainted currently!)
'92 Saab 900
'90 A.B. in art history, hence the anal retentive aesthetic qualities

Oakland, CA