Re: Sport Sedan interiors (and other choices)

A few years ago I replaced the brown carpet of my 2.1 Cloverleaf Sedan
(1984) with an early 75 (or Milano) carpet. I think the 75 was a 1987/1988
car.

As the floorpan of the 75 is almost identical to that of an Alfetta the
carpet fits for like 97%. I only had to cut of a bit in the front near the
pedals. The other thing to watch out for is the center console. The 75's
carpet was slightly thicker so you'll have to use a bit of pressure to fit
the Alfetta's console. Otherwise I found no problems.

The trunk carpet doesn't fit, at least near the sides and rear lights.
You'll have to cut a bit more!

Enjoy

Grtz.

Marco