Dino Coupe for sale

Due to upcoming house purchasing costs,  I may need to sell my 1968 Fiat
Dino Coupe, 2.0.

This is the second series of the 2.0 engines, with modifications to the
valve train,  so its a bit more desirable than the early 2.0 motors,
that is,  if not dropping valves is desirable.  :)

Car is a a orangeish red exterior with the original tan basketweave
interior.  Its all there and in pretty good condition.  Car drives,
steers and stops well,  and comes standard with its very unique Dino V6
soundtrack...

If anyone has any interest,  please email me or call at 301.694.8953
later in the evenings,  car is located in Frederick,  Md.

Thanks,  Jay