RE: Sport Sedan Interior

I test drove a black 79 Sports Sedan out off of 680, before I went all the way
to Washington to get my current car....someone bought it out from under me,
the guy selling it was a bit weird about the whole deal anyhow.....if I
remember correctly he had put a Milano interior in it, including the door
panels and carpet. I could be incorrect about this, I know the seats worked,
he even had the electronics hooked up for them. I thought the whole deal would
fit in. No?

Ted

bs - if the guy who owned said car is on the list....forgive me, but that
really was a weird experience...glad you got more money out of it though!

> 1979 Sport Sedan in need of an interior. Will a Milano interior fit?

Front and rear seats will fit, door panels are slightly off.