Bleeding 164 clutch - how I do it

When I changed the clutch slave cylinder the system would not bleed at all.
I ended up getting a pressure bleed system that ordinarily fits on top of
the reservoir and pushes down on the fluid using pressure from a tyre.
I cut off the hose that feeds the cap that goes on the reservoir and jammed
it on the bleed nipple of the slave cylinder. Opening the bleed screw and
forcing fluid upwards through the system got the thing working.
HTH
jonathan