Re: I Just Bought A Sports Sedan...Part II

From: Scott Fisher <sfisher71@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: I Just Bought A Sports Sedan....
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Hanne, Gregg" <ghanne@domain.elided> wrote:
> Gregg
> '74 Spider
> '79 Alfetta Sports Sedan
> GTV6 ENGINE FOR SALE

Um...

Br'er Joe, do YOU want to enlighten him on the Right
Thing to do with that V6 engine?  (Mebbe you'd better,
I don't think I have the mail with the URL you gave me
to the Australian site with the photo of the V6
Alfetta Sedan.)
This is Br'er Joe (SoFla Chapter of the United Br'erhood of Joes) following up. The URL highlighting the fact that Gregg, in fact, does NOT have a GTV-6 engine for sale, but rather a Sport Sedan engine for sale is:

http://www.hitman.hm/fab.htm

For the record, if/when I start doing terribly silly things to my Maratona, I *will* use the innards to give some deserving SS a new lease on life.

I'll take the praise, credit and kudos off-digest.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~13K mi.