Driver's window

the driver's power window on my 75 is working well, albeit it isn't
as powerful as it used to be. It goes up and down ok... but it
hides a trouble I notice the other day while cleaning the car.
I had it down almost completely, leaving out just 4 fingers worth
glass (the zone that usually is hiding under antiturbos and that's
hard to clean w/ closed windows), and I grabbed it with a cloth....
the window JUST CAME UP!! looked like it was still attached to something
in the front end, but absolutely free on the rear one... so I could
raise it across! I have no idea about HOW the window is attached to
underneath... nor to WHAT it should be attached.... but I believe
I need to fix this...... Any suggestion?

nodoubt,
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it