Re: Re: about air to use in tires....

AT Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:59:09 +1000 "John Wiltshire" replies my post
>Wow.  I've just checked the SECUR PNEUS website and now I know what I've
>been doing wrong all these years.  That dangerous oxygen inside my tyres is
>wearing them out from the inside - nothing to do with that snake oil about
>camber or toe!  I'm now so worried about a spontaneous internal explosion
>that I'll get the bus home tonight and not drive until I can refill those
>black rubber safety hazards with SECUR PNEUS!  And to think that I was
>convinced that air without the oxygen is just nitrogen...

ofcourse what they write is pure theory. Ofcourse they gotta sell stuff.
But I am using this thing since I bought my Turbo. I mainly use it for the
"always keeping a right pressure" feature.  Once I set the pressure I wanted
in DECEMBER (=COLD!). Checked back in late MAY (WARM) and it was the SAME!
Try it with AIR.  It also prevents tires shaping during long long storages.
My car is all but daily driver and can sit for weeks w/o going around.

I don't use this thing for racing my bike: I need too many tires pressure
change
and adjustment and I cannot carry this thing around with me.

nodoubt,
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it