re Weatherstripping web address typo

Hi, I recently posted a web address for restoration
specialties, here is their correct address
http://www.restorationspecialties.com/
Sorry!
By the way, someone here at work brought in a list
from the State of Massachusetts , showing the most
frequently stolen cars in Mass. The 97, 98, 99, 00, 01
Milano's and 164's are listed at the begining of the
list. Where can I buy one of these, or can they only
be stolen?

Russ Tine
75 Spider
87 Milano