Re: brake/hydraulic lines

Eastwood sells flaring tools for both single/double and ISO - I've never had
any problem using either tool - I've made hydraulic lines for Spiders, GTVs,
and Alfettas.  If someone out there actually has aftermarket part numbers for
the correct size metric tubing with the correct end fittings for any
hydraulic line on an Alfa I'd like to see them and have them on hand as a
reference.  Recently I tried PepBoys, Autozone, NAPA-Republic, Bap Geon, and
Standard Autoparts and none of them stocked or could even find anything
similar in their catalogs.  I can also tell you that their are hydraulic
lines on a 1969 Euro GTV and 1979 Euro GTV that are longer than the stock 6'
length you usually find at the autoparts store.  Eastwood also sells a 25'
roll of tubing - I'll be keeping one of those on hand in the future.

Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas