I Just Bought A Sports Sedan....

I tried to use restraint, but for $150.00 I couldn't help myself!  This thing
was donated to a charity that I check daily for interesting cars and there it
was:  gleaming white 1979 Sports Sedan, sitting since '98 and hardly any rust!
Drove the thing around the block, no muffler, brakes went to the floor, bad
second gear syncro, what fun!  The best part is I found a receipt in the
glovebox from Continental Motors (reputable shop here in the bay area) for new
cylinder head and new driveline, all installed 13000 miles ago!  Should make a
fun beater once I throw a center muffler on it (anyone have a used one?),
bleed the brakes, and see about the registration.....God help me, my wife
doesn't know yet!

Gregg
'74 Spider
'79 Alfetta Sports Sedan