The Peterson / photography

Bernie (& Diana) of Brenham, TX, several years ago when a local car
group I sometimes inflict my presence on met at the The Peterson, I
brought my vintage Pentax LX and snapped away, including flash (portable
strobeas opposed to really vintage flash bulbs).

Should this be 'an open to the public' situation, there might be a
somewhat different attitude since I did get away with it.

Same evening (we had been allowed down to the hallowed basement where
the cars 'in waiting' (to be restored or sold off) are stored. Don't
Touch were the operative words. Still there was obviously a 750
Doubble-Bubble under a cover which called for me to lift.

Two seconds later there was a quite loud, "Don't Touch". Lady I was with
giggled since she had just said, "You're not supposed to..."

Being quite humbled and fully chastised, I only lifted the 'skirts' of
one other car on the way out and did manage to get away with
it...momentarily. Can we all recite, "Been thrown out of the best of
joints?"

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Have never gone along with the theory that when one has reached a
'certain age', they're now supposedly considered 'mature'.