Milano oil filter & others

On my Milano I changed the oil what seemed to be every month for a
period of time.  Skiing 5 days a week really racked up the (s)miles.  I
always used a factory filter & never had to remove anything else to get
at the filter.  Mine was a Gold w/o AC, does some of the AC stuff get in
the way?  Dunno.  Only oil filter problem I had was the first time I
changed it.  The PO had taken it to a quickie lube instead of the usual
dealer before putting it up for sale.  They used an overgrown Napa
filter, way too big for the 3 filter wrenches I had.  So, I used the
screwdriver technique.  Ever since, I've always used an OEM filter,
bought from the dealer.  They're cheap, they work, & they look good ;-)
Notice the latest OEM Alfa filters are black & actually slightly
shorter, getting close to the size of a motorcycle filter.

Oh, what kind of air should I use in my tires?

Laters,
Zach
Redmond, WA