  From: tony martie
  To:    ; fortiacres@domain.elided
  Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 12:14 AM
  Subject: Re: 84 Alfa Spider Euro Styling Pkg

  My 84 was rear-ended last week. It requires that I replace the entire rear
  clip, but that's not the problem. My Alfa has the fiberglass Euro bumper
  covers and ground effects kit. I purchased the car with these accessories,
  but I don't know who the manufacturer is or was. The bumper cover consists
of
  3 pieces (left-corner, right-corner and rear). In addition there is a rear
  valance that mount beneath the bumper.

  I have the rear valance and right-side rear bumper cover, but I'm missing
the
  main rear bumper cover and the driver's side rear bumper cover. If anyone
  knows of a vendor that still sells or might have these pieces, please let
me
  know.
  The styling package looks similar to the 87 quad pictured here:
  http://www.cairomotors.com/gallery/cro0009.htm . Thanks.

  The car in the photo looks to have the standard Quadrifoglio package which
shouldn't be hard to find. The only other body kit I have seen was made by
Zender (much nicer looking than the Quad package in my opinion), the only
place I have heard of where you might still be able to get these was through a
gentleman in Australia who I met here on the digest about a year ago. Do not
remember his name. Are you still out there?
  I believe I was quoted about $800 for a whole kit...... but, this was a
while back.

  Tony Martie
  TM PhotoDesign
  http://tmpd.net