Re: 84 Alfa Spider Euro Styling Pkg

My 84 was rear-ended last week.  It requires that I replace the entire
rear
clip, but that's not the problem.  My Alfa has the fiberglass Euro bumper
covers and ground effects kit.  I purchased the car with these
accessories,
but I don't know who the manufacturer is or was.  The bumper cover
consists of
3 pieces (left-corner, right-corner and rear).  In addition there is a
rear
valance that mount beneath the bumper.

I have the rear valance and right-side rear bumper cover, but I'm
missing the
main rear bumper cover and the driver's side rear bumper cover.   If
anyone
knows of a vendor that still sells or might have these pieces, please
let me
know.
The styling package looks similar to the 87 quad pictured here:
http://www.cairomotors.com/gallery/cro0009.htm .  Thanks.

The car in the photo looks to have the standard Quadrifoglio package
which shouldn't be hard to find.  The only other body kit I have seen
was made by Zender (much nicer looking than the Quad package in my
opinion), the only place I have heard of where you might still be able
to get these was through a gentleman in Australia who I met here on the
digest about a year ago.  Do not remember his name.  Are you still out
there?
I believe I was quoted about $800 for a whole kit...... but, this was a
while back.

Tony Martie
TM PhotoDesign
http://tmpd.net