Suspension Rebuild Results

Thanks to everyone who responded over the winter to my naive questions about replacing suspension parts.

I finally replaced :
all bushings on the trailing arm
T arm to differential bushing
control arm bushing
lower ball joints
6 tie rod ends
OEM shocks for red Konis
4 A arm bushings
front sway bar end link and frame bushings (stock)
rear sway bar end link and frame bushings (stock)
195/60/14 Dunlop Sport A2s

It was worth it! Even my wife immediately noted the improvement over last year. We're even heading to Alfiesta from Calgary.

Two issues remaining. During the alignment I was told that the camber was incorrect (.04 on left and -.64 on right) and could not be adjusted. Is this why adjustable control arms are recommended? They suggested rotating the tires more frequently to spread the tire wear evenly.

Bottoming out is now frequent. I added a sump guard which is getting good use. Is the fix in adding spacers to the front spring pan? There are two spacers in each already, do you just add more? Where do you get them from?

Thanks again.

Brian
82 Spider
Calgary AB